- Engine Oil & Additives
- Headlight Bulbs
- Spark Plugs
- Car Care / Accessories
- Brake, PSF & Gear Oil
- Car Parts
MoCool by MOTUL is a radiator additive which will reduce cooling system temperature by as much as 15 °C (30 °F). This performance additive offers better heat transfer than normal coolants. The unique formula also contains rust and corrosion inhibitors. Designed to be used with pure water at a dilution of 5% (20:1) for competition use where monoethyleneglycol is not allowed or mix with your coolant at 5% of volume. Designed for aluminium, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems. MoCool is compatible with most antifreezes, including the new long-life versions.
TYPE OF USE
- Any cooling system of bikes, cars, … when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F) : Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.