- Engine Oil & Additives
- Headlight Bulbs
- Spark Plugs
- Car Care / Accessories
- Brake, PSF & Gear Oil
- Car Parts
CLEARANCE! Bottle has stains on it. Seal intact.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil Tailored to meet the demanding requirements of high-performance engines, including Audi and VW and including Tdi (Turbo Diesel) using diesel fuel injector pump.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Fuel Economy: Passes the ACEA Fuel Economy MB M111 FE (CEC-L-54-T-96) requirement with a minimum of 2.5% fuel economy improvement (average of three results).
- Volkswagen specific in-house tests: Passes the VW PV 1449 (T4) test, which includes limits on viscosity increases and piston deposits. Passes the VW PC 1452 (Tdi) test which includes limits for ring sticking and piston cleanliness. Passes the VW seals tests.
- Engine wear and durability: Passes the Peugeot TU3M valve-train scuffing wear test (CEC-L-38-A-94), which includes a limit for cam wear. Passes the OM646LA test (CEC-L-099-08), which includes limits for cam wear (inlet/outlet). cylinder wear, bore polish, tappet wear (inlet/outlet), piston cleaniness and engine sludge.
- Engine cleanliness: Passes the Peugeot TU5JP-L4 high temperature deposits test (CEC-L-88-T-02) which includes limits for ring sticking and piston varnish. Passes the VW Tdi piston cleanliness test (CEC-L-78-T-99). Passes the ASTM Sequence VG engine sludge test (ASTM D6593). Passes the MB M111 engine sludge test.
- Soot control: Passes the DV4TD medium-temperature dispersivity test (CEC-L-093-04).
Full Synthetic Motor Oil tailored to meet the demanding requirements of high-perfomance engines, including Audi and VW and including Tdi (Turbo Diesel) using diesel fuel injector pump. Suitable for use in vehicles requiring VW 505.01 specification. Also suitable for vehicles requiring VW 502.00 & VW 505.00.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- VW 502.00/505.01/505.00
- Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: ACEA C3, API SN
There is yellowing of the bottle due to storage. Will not affect the oil unless seal is broken.