- Engine Oil & Additives
- Headlight Bulbs
- Spark Plugs
- Car Care / Accessories
- Brake, PSF & Gear Oil
- Car Parts
- Captures PM2.5 particulates effectively within minutes.
- Mini-pleat filter configuration -- at least 3 times more filtering media than conventional cabin filters.
- High filtration capability with low air resistance.
- Anti-bacterial and Deodorising.
- "Cairefresh" watermark on filter media ensures product authenticity.
- Filter to be changed every 9 months or 15,000 km (whichever comes first).
Pollutants with size smaller than 2.5 micron (PM2.5) enter the car via a few channels:
- Whenever windows are wind down
- Whenever doors are opened
- When driving with open vent
The average concentration of pollution is 0.6 mg per cubic metre, which corresponds to the inhalation of 12 mg over an exposure time of 24 hours. This falls short of the acceptable standards set by the US EPA, making passengers and drivers susceptible to respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis.
CaireFresh™ Car Cabin HEPA filters are designed to capture airborne allergens such as dust, mold, pollen, viruses and bacteria while neutralising odors and gases. Installed at the return air of vehicle air-conditioning system (located behind the glove compartment), the filters provide both passengers and driver with a cleaner and healthier environment while on the road. CaireFresh™ Car Cabin HEPA filters are able to capture particulates as small as 0.3 to 0.5 microns effectively within minutes while maintaining the flow of cooled air in the car cabin. Comparative laboratory analyses indicate that the CaireFresh filters are at least 3 times more effective than original car cabin air-conditioner filters. Another feature of the CaireFresh filters not found in original car cabin filters is the anti-bacterial property which inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold on the filter media.
BEWARE OF IMITATION
With effect from 3 August 2006, all CaireFresh cabin air-con HEPA filters bear the security label and/or material watermarks to help members of the public to distinguish the original CaireFresh filter from the imitation. Whenever possible, insist that your workshop advisor shows you the CaireFresh filter with the security label and/or the watermarks before proceeding for filter installation.