- Engine Oil & Additives
- Headlight Bulbs
- Spark Plugs
- Car Care / Accessories
- Brake, PSF & Gear Oil
- Car Parts
See image* for and refer to your car manual for relevant applications.
- Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability
- Ultimate design, technology and performance.
- Iridium centre electrode (0.6mm diameter).
- Better ignition with less power needed.
- Higher performances compared to classic spark plugs.
- Taper Cut ground electrode (Better flame spread).
- 2 to 3 times more lifetime in comparison with standard plugs.
- Better stability.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Stronger accelerations / More reaction from the engine.
- Corrosion proof alloy.
- Cleaner combustion / Less unburned fuel.
- Easier cold start.
- Smooth Idle / Less vibrations.
MADE IN JAPAN.
Iridium Plugs are high-performance plugs with measures against plug fouling. They feature a faster spread of combustion than original plugs. They are also provided with a "thermo edge" at the top of the insulator. Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX® offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling properties.
*Based on cross-reference from Denso Singapore Application Charts.